In this post Wes Wells, Student Community Project Manager (Academic Quality) at Brighton SU records various post-session conversations
- Aidan Mersh from NUS talking about how Sussex and Manchester are changing their elections, and he talks about some stuff that NUS have had to rule on regarding campaigners using email lists.
- Gary Hughes from York talking about the impact of the of incoming changes to NSS
- Hannah Tweddell from Bristol talking about student-led changes to the curriculum to embed sustainability
- Bethan Dudas talking about TEF and NSS (+part 2)
- Andy Morwood from Westminster on about how their process for agreeing external speakers